
one of the many talents at Scrapboxx have started their own etsy store and is so generously offering this bundle of blog candy up to one lucky person... is it so fresh and funky? I LOVE the colour... (i know.. i know... something other than Green and im in love!)
Anyway.. you too can have a chance to win by becoming a follower of her blog and leaving post... im sure, like me, you will be crossing your fingers that youa re puled out in this draw!! Good luck!
Sunday, February 07, 2010
Zesty and Fresh and up for Grabs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Sandra,
Loving your work atm, some really inspiring stuff!
I havent done a page in months unfortunately, but Neil is working on a new workspace for me with shelving etc...3/4 built atm and is looking great so hopefully once it is done and my space is sorted I might feel like playing again.
Well look forward to seeing more of your fantastic pages
Nee xo
Post a Comment